Tuesday, September 29, 2009

1 of 3

The place I went to for the first time was my buddy Drew's house. He had just moved in, so I went to check it out. It was a nice spot. There was a variety of plant's along the pathway up to the porch. This lead into the living room, which had a nice hardwood floor, and stark white walls waiting for decoration. Decoration... It makes me think of something totally different than what it is. I guess they were just waiting to get posters put up on them. Or a dartboard. Art from friends. You know. Decoration.
I suppose I really didn't need to get that far in depth with it.
ANYWAYS, the living room had a really nice bedroom attached to the left, and to the right, it lead into a very nice kitchen. I thought it was nice. I also have low standards. But it was nice. Real nice. Behind that was the laundry room with a bomb washer and dryer. I seriously underestimated washers and dryers, until I didn't have one at my convenience. The other bedroom was down a hallway when you first walked through the front door, across from a bathroom.
After reading this all over, I feel like I'm casing the joint for robbery. I think I'll take out what was in the rooms, just in case.
I suppose the address would give it away. Lets just say it's around a park.
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment